Monday, May 2, 2011

INTEGERS

INTEGERS - integers is positive (+) and negative(-)whole numbers

POSITIVES - +1, +7, +16, +123456789

NEGATIVES--10, -15, -500, -123456789


Integers are not decimal, ratio, percent, and
fraction

ZERO PAIRS

ZERO PAIR -A pair of integers representing +1 and-1and the pair represent as zero because.....
(+1)(-1)=0

EXAMPLE


OPPOSITE INTEGERS

OPPOSITE INTEGERS-Are two integers with the same numeral but different signs.
eg: (+2)ADD(-2) or(+123) ADD(-123)

jeopardy integers game


video website

8 comments:

paige817 said...

Good Job Paulo!
You did a great job getting all the notes down that we got from class with colour and with pictures. You even put links with a game or website!
Great Job!!
Keep up the good work!

Charisse817 said...

Good Job Paulo! I like all the colors and effort you put to your post. The game was really fun and helped me understand more, keep it up (:

Joy873 said...

Good Job Paulo I like the the explaining

Mikaela W said...

Good job Paulo keep up the good work!

kim873 said...

Keep up the good work! I liked how you put a picture to help me understand it better and the information we learnt in class. :)

kyanna 718 said...

Good Job i think that your picture should be bigger but good job !!!

Paolob said...

Good job paulo...i understanded everything.

Adrian817 said...

Terrific Job!!! I like the colours this post helped me alot and I like the picture that you used